Pelican Self Storage is looking for a student to join the IT team in Virum. This is your chance to set up state-of-the-art integrations between different source systems, maintain and build APIs as well as work with Azure Cloud technologies!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You strive to make things better, you are responsible, and want to develop your skills.
- Our preferred profile is a promising skilled IT-student with programming skills. You will spend time on maintaining our advanced setup in CRM, databases, Azure, PowerBI, etc. And your work will to participate in projects.
- Current integrations are developed in: C#, ASP.NET, SQL and XML.
- The ability to read and write small programs, in languages and frameworks such as the above, will be required.
- Your work will be centralized around our main CRM system, Space Manager, which handles customers, contracts, billing, reporting etc.
In addition to these technical skills, knowledge of general and network infrastructure is welcomed.
You probably have some years of experience with application building / system support.
- You are user-oriented and have a friendly mindset. You analyse the technical challenges at hand and solve them with service and quality in mind.
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently.
Start-up: Soon as possible
Salary: Can be discussed
Working Hours: By agreement, preferably full-time or 15-20 hours per week. You will work from their office in beautiful surroundings in Virum, close to the station. You can also expect to travel to Sweden and Finland, as well as our other sites in the Copenhagen area.
StudentConsulting will handle the recruitment process. In this process we check references and conduct a personality test. Please forward your grade transcript with your application.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pelican – join our journey of growth and let this be the start of your career and a long collaboration!
Prisbelønnede StudentConsulting er et af Skandinaviens største og førende rekrutterings- og bemandingsvirksomheder med fokus på unge i starten af deres karriere. Takket være vores omfattende netværk og mangeårige erfaring har vi besat over 20 000 job det seneste år. At arbejde ekstra i studietiden er en fantastisk mulighed for at skaffe arbejdsmarkedserfaring og gøre dig mere attraktiv på arbejdsmarkedet, når du er færdig med studiet. For ikke at tale om det ekstra tilskud det giver till studiekassen. Vi tilbyder interessante og udfordrende stillinger indenfor områder såsom it, teknik, økonomi, administration, HR, markedsføring, kundeservice, salg, industri, produktion og logistik. Find din fremtid på: www.studentconsulting.com