Industrial Lead to Axis Communications!
Are you a person with a strong drive and curiosity? Are you a talented coordinator with an eye for connecting the dots between the development projects and volume production? Then we have the right position for you!
You will be a part of a team consisting of around 25 dedicated co-workers divided between two team managers. In addition to industrial leads, the team consists of packaging engineers and product data administrators. We also have a dedicated person for process development within industrialization.
As the market leader in the surveillance cameras category with the aim to drive the shift from analog to digital video surveillance, it is crucial to have an inventive product portfolio but also a smooth product launch and fast volume ramp-up. To achieve this, the team is responsible of:
- Coordinate and drive the production and supply chain related activities within product development projects.
- Creating understanding for R&D’s and Operation’s different requirements within both organizations.
- Be in a close cooperation with R&D early in the product development until hand over of the project.
- Plan and execute a fast product ramp-up with the right quality and cost and then handover a robust supply chain to our line organization.
Your responsibilities as Industrial Lead:
• Plan, coordinate, and drive industrialization activities to secure an effective and smooth volume production
• Plan, drive and follow up different production builds at our global contract manufacturers.
• Contribute to detect quality-, sourcing- and production risks. Own and illustrate the industrialization risks and pro-actively take action to manage these.
• Participate and set demands from a Supply Chain perspective during reviews of new products.
• Plan and drive important Product transfer or Product maintenance projects.
• Have an overview of the industrialization and its critical path. At the same time have the ability to dig into the details when necessary.
For this position you will be hired by StudentConsulting during a trial period, and after that is the plan that you will be directly hired by Axis. You will be working from their office in Lund, Monday to Friday during regular working hours. This position includes up to 20 days of travelling per year.
Detta söker vi:
Who are you?
- We believe you have a university degree within a relevant area or similar education.
- Preferably you have some experience in production and Supply Chain as well as experience of managing projects or improvement activities.
- You enjoy working closely with product development and innovation and have earlier experience of this.
You are a driven team player with good collaboration skills. Furthermore, you are well-structured with a high-quality focus and have the ability to coordinate and follow-up multiple projects simultaneous. Good communication skills in English and Swedish, both spoken and written, is required.
Does this sound like a position for you? Then you are welcome to apply directly! We are handling applications as we receive them.
Nyckelord: Projektledare, Koordinator, Industrial Lead, Supply Chain, Produktion